This article contains the following information:
CCRG Score Overview
Students must earn different score thresholds to progress through the 3 Tiers of math or 2 Tiers of English within the CCRG Program. The thresholds to move on will be different if the student is working in the main study path for a Tier or if they are working in one of the Tier Tests.
In the report described below, the students you can view will be displayed in a table at the bottom of the page. The columns along the top of the table will list each of the available study paths available for your students across all Tiers of this subject. The intersection of each student and study path will show details about the students' study path status.
The key items you're looking for in this report are:
- Study Path is currently unlocked (available to student) and student has not yet started any work
- Study Path is currently locked (and unavailable to/ hidden from student view)
- The score above the scorebar will show the students' current score. When students are working in their study path, you will need this score to meet the following thresholds to give access to the Tier Test:
- 100 for math
- 90 for English
- If you see a "Diagnostic Score" label under the scorebar, then the score shown is the score the student earned on the initial diagnostic.
- For Tier Tests (a study path with "Test" in the name), this is the Tier Test score only if it is labeled Diagnostic Score. Students need to earn at least an 80 (for both math and English) to move on to the next Tier. If you are unsure if what you are seeing is the diagnostic score, make sure that you click on the study path name in the header to access the Study Path Details report: this report will show you both the student's initial diagnostic score and their current score.
Unlock/ Lock Student Study Paths
Any Admin User whose account has an updated Role assigned will have access to EdReady's reports. If you have looked at the reports (either the one on-screen here or the other reports) and the student has earned access to the next study path, follow the steps below:
1. Login to EdReady through NCEdCloud
2. Click the Manage Account button from your EdReady dashboard to access the administrative pages in EdReady.
3. You will land on the Groups tab: click on the Report icon ():
4. Before you can run the report, you need to indicate the Goal you're interested in (math or English). Optional: limit the students displayed by choosing School and/or class section(s) in the available dropdown menus. Then, click the Run Report button.
5. Click the Edit mode button above the table to change from reporting mode into the view where you can unlock/ lock student study paths
6. The on-screen view will update: you'll see the same students and study paths listed, but at the intersection of each you will see a button indicating the status (locked/ unlocked) of that study path for that student.
7. Click on any Locked button () to indicate you want the study path unlocked. Click on any Unlocked () button to indicate you want the study path locked. Any items that have been edited will be highlighted with a blue background. Click the Save button to save your changes.
If you need to re-lock a study path for a student (for example, if they are unable to complete a Tier Test), you can easily toggle that here: locking a study path will not delete any student progress, but just removes the student’s access to continue working. The next time the study path is unlocked, the student will pick up where they left off.