Teachers will need to guide their students to edit their school and class assignments on the first day of class: this step is required for students to be assigned to your class (& available for you to view in the reports).
NOTE: The details below are intended as a reference for teachers, so you understand the steps your students need to complete. We recommend that you share the following student-facing instructions with your students:
Update Class Section Assignment:
This will be a simple update students can perform individually after logging in. These steps can be completed at any time.
A. Access 'My Profile' Categories
1. Access EdReady by clicking the EdReady CCRG logo from NCEdCloud ()
2. Click on your name in the top header and a dropdown menu will appear. Click on Edit Profile.
3. Click on the Categories tab
B. Add new Categories
4. Click the Assign new Category button (above the table)
5. Select the category (Class: English or Class: Math) from the dropdown menu and click Next
6. Click the Create Value button above the table.
7. Select your class from the dropdown menu in the pop-up window: if you don't know what to select, ask your instructor for guidance. Click the Save button.
7. You will see an on-screen confirmation message:
8. To get back to the main Categories table, click Categories in the breadcrumbs. You can also click the Home icon () to return to your main dashboard.
C. Edit existing Categories
You can edit the value associated with any existing categories by accessing your Categories page (steps 1-3 above) and:
i. Click the Edit button () for the category you wish to update
ii. Students can only have one "Class: English" or "Class: Math" assigned, so you first need to click the Delete icon for your current Class
ii. Click the Create Value button above the table and select your class from the dropdown menu in the pop-up window, then click the Save button.