The CCRG Demo EdReady site is available so that your instructors can get hands-on experience with how EdReady works from a student perspective. We strongly encourage teachers to use this resource: feedback from pilot schools and NCCCS partners consistently indicates that this is one of the most useful way for teachers to get ready to support EdReady students.
Accessing the Demo Site
1. Go to https://ccrgdemo.edready.org
2. Click the ENTER AS GUEST button
IMPORTANT: Guest Access is temporary and your data is not saved in-between visits. If you leave EdReady or get logged out, you will need to start over on your next visit.
3. A pop-up window will appear (zip code edits are not needed): click the Enter button
4. You will see both English and math available on the student dashboard. Click Go to Goal to access the student study paths for that subject.
5. Click the Start Diagnostic button to begin the initial assessment. Upon completing this test, a personalized study path will be generated for your student.
After completing 10% of the diagnostic, you will see a pop-up message, asking if you'd like to skip the remainder of the test so that you can access the study path more quickly. If you would like that option, click the Skip Test Now button: all remaining untested items will have a status of Not Mastered.
NOTE: All Tiers and Tier Tests will be unlocked and available in this demo course. However, the only item available when students begin the course will be Tier 1: other Tiers and Tier Tests will have to be unlocked by the teacher.
DO NOT give students access to this demo course. This course has been developed as a resource for teachers only. Progress in this site is not saved and cannot be transferred to a students' real CCRG study path.