This article contains the following information:
- Accessing the Group Summary Report
- Group Summary Data Table
- Detailed Score Reports
The Group Summary Report is a single consolidated place where reporting users can access high-level progress details for all students, across all study paths.
Accessing the Group Summary Report
To access this report:
- Click the Manage Account button after accessing EdReady from NCEdCloud.
- On the Institutions tab, click the Reports button ()
- Select your report-level filters: you must select the subject (Math or English)
- Optional: if your institution is using categories to organize your students and staff, you will see those listed: you can choose to filter the included students by the selected values. Select each category value you want to include in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Run Report button and the report will be displayed on-screen
Detailed instructions (with screenshots) can be found here: Accessing Group (LEA) Reports
Note: you can change the subject and included values can be removed by clicking the 'x' in the value's box. Be sure to click the Run Report button to apply any report-level filters.
Group Summary Data Table
The on-screen report that displays will list all students as rows, with each study path a column. In the intersection of each student and each study path, you will see details that indicate the students' current progress.
The information you may see displayed:
|Locked: this study path is currently locked for this student and they will be unable to work on it. Locked study paths are hidden from student view.
|Unlocked: this study path is available for the student to work in, but they have not yet begun.
|In Diagnostic: the student has begun the initial knowledge inventory, but has not yet completed it
|Diagnostic Score: the student has completed the initial diagnostic, but has not completed any additional knowledge checks in their study path. Their initial score will also be displayed above the box.
|Improving: the student is working in their study path and has improved their score since the initial diagnostic. Their current EdReady score will also be displayed above the box.
|Met Target: the student has worked in their study path and has reached their EdReady target score for this study path. Their current EdReady score will also be displayed above the box.
You can also click the email button () above the top-right corner of the table to have a copy of this report's details sent to you in a .csv file.
Click on any Study Path Name in the column header to access the Study Path Details report.
Detailed Score Report
If you'd like more information about your students are performing with the specific concepts on their study path, you can request a detailed score report (pdf).
Request the Score Report
To request score report(s) for your students:
- Select the checkbox in the first column (in front of the student's name)
- If desired, you can click the checkbox in the header row to select all displayed students
- Click the PDF Report button () that appears
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the checkbox for any report you are interested in receiving for the selected student(s)
- Optional: you can enter additional recipients of these reports. Type an email address into the line under the Do you want to send a copy? text, then click enter/ return: the email address will appear inside a gray box when it has been successfully entered.
- Click the Send button: the selected report(s) will be emailed
Information included in the Score Reports
Both reports will provide details about a students' performance on the concepts included in the selected study path. By default, these reports will provide information about how well students performed on the included Units and Topics, but you can choose the Include Details option to also have these reports include Learning Objective-level details.
Diagnostic Score Report
This report provides details about how a student performed on the concepts tested on the initial knowledge inventory. You'll see the student's initial status for each Unit in the study path. Each topic is also listed: this report lists the number of objectives mastered of the number tested (with the total number of objectives in the topic’s full scope listed parenthetically, if different than the number tested). Diagnostic tests a portion of the learning objectives within the scope of an overall study path, so you may see an indication that some concepts were not tested.
Even as students progress through their study path, this report will always show the details for how they performed on this initial assessment.
Study Path Snapshot
This report provides details for a student's current status for all concepts included in the study path. You'll see the student's current status for each Unit in the study path. Each topic is also listed: this report lists the number of objectives mastered out of the total number included in the study path. Diagnostic tests a portion of the learning objectives within the scope of an overall study path, an indication that some concepts were not tested may be shown for concepts not covered by the initial assessment that the student has not yet studied in their study path.