This article contains the following information:
- Accessing the Enrollment Report
- Information included in this report
- Enrollment Report Overview Video
The Enrollment Report is a single consolidated place where reporting users can access details about all student data, across study paths (scopes). There is no on-screen report, but instead this report is available as an Excel file that is emailed to you.
Accessing the Enrollment Report
To access this report, click the Email Enrollment Report button on the 'Summary Reports' tab of your Advanced Reports homepage.
If others should receive a copy of this file, enter their email addresses in the "Send a copy?" text field. Click the Send button to have the file generated and shared via email.
Information included in this report
The resulting Excel file will contain the following details:
- Student Name
- Email Address
- Student Active? (Yes/No)
- Indicates if the student account is currently active and the student can log in (Yes/No)
- This column is not an indicator as to whether or not the student is currently actively using EdReady
- Login Count
- Last Login
- Last Test Taken
- Indicates the last time the student completed a testing activity (initial diagnostic assessment, or a Topic/Unit-level test in their study path) for this study path
- Account created (date)
- Time Using EdReady
- The total time the student has used EdReady, across all study paths (math and/or English)
- Time Studying
- The total time the student has spent in the "Learn" resources for this study path
- Goal Name
- Goal Active? (Yes/ No)
- Indicates if the Goal currently activated and available for student use
- Study Path Name
- Study Path Active? (Yes/ No)
- Indicates if the study path is currently activated and available for student use
- Initial Diagnostic Score
- Indicates the student's score on the initial diagnostic assessment
- If the student has not yet completed the initial diagnostic, this column will be blank
- Most recent score
- The student’s current EdReady score, including any improvements made via testing on their study path
- Will only populated if the student has an initial score for this assessment
- Score gain
- Default Study Path Target Score
- The Target Score set up on the Assessment
- Current Target Score
- This is the Target Score the student is working towards.
- This will only be different than the Default Study Path Target Score if the student hit their original Target score and clicked the "Continue studying and improve your score" link on the Congrats Page (and is now working towards 100)
- Target reached date
- If the student has reached their target score, the date that occurred will be indicated here
- Currently Active Goal?
- If the student belongs to more than 1 goal containing the same study path (ex: they have changed the institution they are associated with), you will see an "X" indicating the goal the student's progress is currently associated with
- Current Study Path Status: indicates the student’s current status towards completing testing activities in this assessment. The possible values you’ll see are:
- ID Not Started or --: indicates that the student has not yet started the assessment’s initial diagnostic assessment
- ID In Progress: the student has started but not yet completed the initial diagostic
- ID Completed: the student has completed the initial assessment, but not yet done any other testing activities in their study path
- Other Test In Progress: the student is currently in the middle of a Unit- or Topic-level test in their study path
- Other Test Completed: that the last testing activity this student completed was a Unit- or Topic-level test in the assessment’s study path
- There may also be additional Student details listed, based on the information collected during registration
Each student's information will be repeated for every study path they are associated with. Because of this repetition, you need to be careful when trying to look at summary details across this report. For example, if a student is working on both English and Math in EdReady, their information will show up on 2 rows.
For more information, please watch the video below.