This article contains the following information:
Accessing Student Session Data
In EdReady, you have the ability to see information about student sessions. There are two ways to access this information: 1) from the Reports Dashboard and 2) from the Edit EdReady Version administrative screen. To access Student Sessions from the Reports Dashboard:
- Click on the Student Data Tab.
- Click View Sessions.
Student Sessions Table
The Student Sessions table provides the following information:
- Personal information: (First Name, Last Name, email address)
- Start of First Session: Date of the student' first EdReady session
- Start of Last Session: Date of the student's most recent EdReady session
- Total Sessions: The total number of sessions
- Total time: The total amount of time (from login to logout) for all sessions combined
As with most on-screen tables in EdReady, you can add more information by clicking the plus icon at the top right of the table. This allows you to include the following additional fields:
- Longest Session: The longest of all of a student's sessions.
- Average Session Duration: The average amount of time for all of a student's session.
For more information on customizing the on-screen display in EdReady, click here.