This article contains the following information:
- Accessing Bulk Actions Updates
- Specific Updates:
If you have multiple student accounts that need the same update applied, you can take advantage of the Bulk Actions capabilities to apply the same update to a set of students at once.
The Bulk Actions functionality can allow you to add or update a Category value: this can be used when you want to apply the same value to all selected students for that category. For example:
- Class: Math or Class; English categories: assign the same value (ex: a specific class association) to all selected students
- School category: assign the same High School value to all selected students. Students should get their school assignment automatically via NCEdCloud, but it can be updated in EdReady if needed.
Accessing Bulk Actions Updates
- Log into EdReady, then click the Manage Account button
- Click on the Students tab
- Select the checkbox in front of the students you want to update
- Click the Bulk Actions button above the table
- In the pop-up window, select the action you want to complete: Add or Update Category Value
- Start with the "Accessing Bulk Actions Updates" instructions above, then in the pop-up window select the Add Category option from the Actions dropdown
- Then, select the Category you want to add or update from the next set of dropdowns. For example, if you want to add a student's math class, select "Class: Math".
- Finally, select the value you want applied to all the selected students
- Click the OK button
The value will be immediately applied to the student accounts, though you may have to refresh your browser to see it reflected in the table.
If any of the students previously had a different value for that category, it will be overridden by this update.